onsdag 12 februari 2014

The curious incident of the dog in the night-time


Discussion Leader
Creative Connector

Questions 


1. The boy is in the garden 7 minutes after midnight. Why do you think he was that?
P. 37
2. The boy hit the police. Why do you think he do that?
P. 39
3. The boy think the police’s question is difficult to answer. What do think?
P. 38
4. Mrs Shears shouted at the boy even if he hate when people shouted at him. Do you think she doesn't know that he hates when people shouted at him or do you think she knows but she do it anyways just to ”tease”?
P. 38
5. The boy like animals very much because he thinks that you always know what they are thinking. Is there anyone else reason why he loves dogs and other animals do you think?
P. 37



Creative Connector

In this story, a boy finds a dead dog.
This reminds me of when my bicycle was stolen. Two weeks later I found my bicycle somewhere. I was sure it was mine bicycle because it was special brand. I decided to take back my bicycle and when I did that it was a person that through i was stealing it. So he called the police. When the police came they first didn’t believed me. But I could prove it because I have paper that prove it was my bike.

The similarities are that it was someone that didn’t trust me first but after that they believed me. 


The differences are obvious. Mine is about a bicycle and the story is about a dead dog and the boy has asberger’s syndrome. 



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar