tisdag 30 september 2014

Music to me


The songs were recorded in the beginning of September 2014. So the songs aren’t very old. It’s a whole album, and the album is by Maroon 5 and it’s called V. The singer in Maroon 5 is called Adam Levine. I don’t listening to all of the songs but I do listen to some of them for example Maps, Animals and It Was Always You. I think Animals is my favourite song at the moment, in my opinion it is a awesome song. 
The song Maps is about a person who always is there for another person but he doesn't feel like the other person always is there for him. Maps is a little bit sad but in the same time it is a really good song. 

I would say that Animals and Maps is mostly pop songs but you can notice that they aren’t just pop songs. I first heard the song Maps and then I heard Animals and now I am kind of obsessed with at least at part of the album. I listen to a lot of music but it is almost just new music, of course not only new music but the biggest part of my favourite songs is new songs. I do think that the lyrics of a song is kind of important because sometimes the lyrics is the thing that’s make the song good. Sometimes songs doesn't have a lyrics just a beat but that can be a good song anyways for me. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar